What is Amplify?
Business Gateway’s quarterly magazine for entrepreneurs working to grow their businesses. We’ll be teaming up with industry experts and leaders for simple, insightful and genuinely valuable advice. Ideal for those on the road to success.
Issue Five: Cyber Resilience
Issue Five is dedicated to businesses who are faced with the challenge of trying to protect their business against an ever-changing cyber threat.
Here’s what’s in store:
- A Cyber Crime Trilogy – Three true stories on the impact that cyber crime can have
- The Hacking Lowdown – What is ethical hacking and how does it help
- 10-Point Plan – Safeguarding your customer data
- Cyber Resilience Practical Guide – Easy and inexpensive cyber resilience fixes
- In The Know – How to spot a phishing email
- In Conversation With – Stu Hirst, Capital One and ex-Skyscanner
- Cyber Essentials – How Scottish Enterprise can help make your business more Cyber Resilient
Visit the Amplify index to see all available issues, or go straight to an issue using the links below.
Sign up for Amplify
Don't miss an issue of Amplify, have it delivered straight to your inbox.
Find local advice
Get FREE advice, workshops, networking events and more from your local Business Gateway office.
Find events near you
We run business workshops and events all over Scotland, and they’re completely free. So whether you’re a start-up or an established business, there’s a workshop for you.
Sign up to our E-zine to stay up-to-date with business news and events in your area.