Our "Paths into Public Procurement" workshop will assist ambitious businesses to grow through winning public sector contracts.
This short introductory workshop will help you get answers to questions like:
- Why does the Public Sector “Procure”, and what’s it all about?
- Where can I find opportunities?
- Quotes and Tenders - what’s the difference?
- What are Thresholds, and why do they matter to me?
- Contracts and Frameworks - what’s the difference, does it matter to me?
- What do different competitions mean to me?
- Who buys what – does the public sector want what I sell?
- What are Evaluation Criteria?
- Tip Top Tenders
Alness Heritage Centre
102-106 High Street
Additional venue info
Telephone: 01349 883005
Sign up to our e-zine
Roughly 6 times a year we'd like to send you updates about our services, new guides and tools, and events we're running.