Are you curious about social media and what it can do for your business? Then this is the workshop for you. it is designed for people who haven’t used social media and would like to learn more.
Are you curious about social media marketing and what it can do for your business? Do you think of yourself as a bit of a digital dinosaur? Then this is the workshop for you. It is designed for people who haven’t used social media for their business before and would like to learn more . The workshop will cover:
- An introduction to how social media marketing can benefit your business
- Who is using social media and which platforms are they on
- Using Facebook for your business and how to set up a business page
- Using Twitter for your business and how to get started
- An overview of the business network LinkedIn
- The importance of reviews and customer interaction
- Understanding how to protect your online reputation
- The need for a mobile friendly website
- Recommendations of online tools to help build your online presence.
Throughout we will draw your attention to the benefits and pitfalls of using social media and how to harness the good and avoid the bad.
Helensburgh Parish Church
Argyll & Bute
Additional venue info
Telephone: 01436 676880
Sign up to our e-zine
Roughly 6 times a year we'd like to send you updates about our services, new guides and tools, and events we're running.