This course aims to improve your selling skills, thereby increasing sales.
In this workshop you will learn how to:
- identify customer requirements through questioning techniques
- identify the products and services that meet the customer’s needs
- interpret buying signals and close the sale
- explain the difference between features and benefits
- generate further interest
- handle customer queries, objections, feedback and reactions
- agree terms of sale to meet customer’s requirements
- complete paperwork and quotations
- monitor sales progress and pass data to the right people
- comply with legal obligations
By the end of the workshop you will have a better understanding of why people buy, improved persuasive skills and more confidence in successful selling techniques.
Dunfermline Business Centre