This workshop is the first of a 2-part series aimed at people who are planning to start or have just started a business and need to know the basics of what to do
You will leave the workshop understanding the skills you need and the actions you need to take to start their business.
This workshop will help you understand:
- the main reasons business fail
- the importance of planning for success
- the importance of market research and how to do it
- what resources you will require and
- the basic requirements for setting up e.g. registration, insurance, tax & VATThis half day workshop will be practical and results-oriented. After introducing each topic and explaining relevance, we will introduce tools that can be applied at that stage. Participants will have the opportunity to discuss and plan how they will implement these tools.
187 Ayr Road
Sign up to our E-zine to stay up-to-date with business news and events in your area.