If you are planning to grow your business over the next few years, this session will really get you thinking. This is a day out of the office to think about your future.
This workshop will look at good marketing & sales strategies & also come up with some quick wins to start moving you forward.
The content is based on current strategies marketing thinking & also practical knowledge of marketing communications & promotion online & offline. It positions marketing & sales within the business cycle & is ideal for SME’s to focus their business growth.
- Realistic Marketing & sales – How it applies to a small business
- Ps of the marketing & sales mix – How research & insight, Product, Place, Price, Promotion, People, Presence, Process, Planet, Purple cow, Sales all interact:
- Key ideas for activity in each of the Ps
- The concept of different target markets – thinking of customer groups into silos
- Research & insight – understanding customer motivation, competitor activity etc
- Marketing action plans template – useable after the course
- Quick wins at no cost to improve awareness & sales opportunity – first actions
- Promotion & Branding – how to create a brand & build positive awareness
- Creating key messages for different customer groups
- Communication & promotion
- Managing your marketing on a regular basis – resource & budget
- Evaluating the results for the next round of marketing activity
Business Gateway Irvine
22 Quarry Road
Additional venue info
Telephone: 01294 449944