This workshop aims to equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to manage your finances and comply with regulatory and legal requirements through a relevant bookkeeping system.
This workshop will explain:
- what financial records are needed
- the broad principles and procedures of accounting systems
- how to choose accounting systems – both manual and computerised
- which financial statements and statutory returns are relevant to your business
- different accounting periods and financial years
- how to use financial records for monitoring the financial state of your business
- cash flow forecasting, profit and loss statements as well as what they should contain
- what financial measures and forecasts are needed by your business
- what information on financial record keeping is available and from whom
By the end of the workshop you will be able to introduce or improve your financial record keeping system and improve how you manage your finances.
Crichiebank Business Centre